Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Few Words From Uncle Albert

“A human being is part of the whole called by us ‘universe’, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness.

"This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for only a few persons nearest to us.

"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion and to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”

-Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:50 AM

    I am no longer positive where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I must spend a while studying more or working out
    more. Thank you for wonderful info I was in search of this information for my mission.


    Take a look at my webpage :: binary options signals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:33 AM

    Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    blog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would
    definitely benefit from some of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thanks a lot!

    My page trading binary options

    ReplyDelete